Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let's use Fabric shopping bag


I strongly recommend you to check out, Green Bag Lady if you want to eliminate plastic bags. Teresa, the Green Bag Lady who started this project  in early 2008, gives out free handmade fabric shopping bags at the Green Bag Lady events. I got my bag at Nashville Farmer's Market when they had their event there. I used it right away but did not take picture with the bag. This is my recent picture after our groceries shopping @ Walmart.



You can also get the pattern if you gonna make it yourself. I have some extra fabrics but no sewing machine. I am still waiting for hubby to get me Elna sewing machine then I'll make a few more fabric shopping bags.. Yay!!!

Thank you, Teresa for the bag and I will always put it to good use!

Let's Go green, live green and stay green! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...