Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all...

I would like to wish all my Muslim friends "SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILTIRI. MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN".
Although I am so far away from my family and friends in Singapore, they are always close to my heart. I'm so happy that I get to talk to all of my family today. I miss all the Hari Raya food and the cookies and cakes.. also get to visit our relatives and friends and eat more food.. lol..

Since it is only the two of us here, I did not bake any cookies like I did in Singapore. Just a few dishes for us. It was my first time cooking all the Hari Raya food and they turned out great! Both of us were very happy eating good food and having a good time! :)


CHICKEN SATAY ON THE GRILL...


OUR HARI RAYA FOOD.. KETUPAT (Compressed Rice Cakes) AND KUAH LONTONG / SAYUR LODEH (Vegetables in Coconut milk) CHICKEN SATAY WITH PEANUT SAUCE, PRAWN CRACKERS AND CRUNCHY FRIED SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT

THE KETUPAT WITH KUAH LONTONG AND SERUNDENG.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...