Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My potato and celery soup!

I like the can condensed cream of mushroom or condensed cream of celery. Usually, I just add water or milk. Easy and fast. However, this time, I wanted to make a little different. I looked up at all my soup recipes for guidance.

The end results....Wow! The soup was incredibly delicious.... I served the soup with toasted bread with cheese on top. Yummy!




Ingredients:
1 small red Onion - thinly sliced
1 Garlic - thinly sliced
4 Potatoes - diced
2 slices turkey bacon - thinly sliced
1 can condensed cream of celery soup
10.5ouces (298g) water/milk
Salt and pepper for taste

Boil or fried the potatoes first. Put it aside. Heat the oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Stirring, for about 2-3mins or until onions becoming slightly browned. Add turkey bacon, cooked potatoes, salt and pepper. Lastly, add the cream of celery and water/milk. Heat until simmering.

P.S: Today is my hubby's Birthday. I just want to say "Happy Birthday to my better half. Thank you for all the countless love and caring ways. I love being loved by you." xoxo
Check out for my post tomorrow....... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...