Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Refreshing citrus drink in minutes!!!

Make a wonderful and refreshing citrus drink in minutes! I found a citrus drink recipe on FB. This would be a great drink for the hot days.  I made in one mason jar. After waiting for a several hours, the drink is refreshing but I think it is not sweet enough. I would not mind but I know hubby would add a little sugar to it.. hehehe.


Refreshing citrus drink in minutes
~Recipe fropm A Room With A View~

Ingredients:
1 orange
1 lemon
1 lime
Some Mint leaves
 
Cut each fruit into ¼ slices and remove seeds. Using a Mason jar, add the above and slightly crush them using the end of a utensil but do not pulverize. Add ice and fill container, then fill with fresh water and let stand for a few hours in the fridge.


If you add the juice to ice trays, you can make some wonderful ice cubes to go with your drinks or smoothie.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...