Monday, February 15, 2010

♥♥♥ Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day 2010 ♥♥♥

I meant to post this yesterday but I was not able to.... Well its better a little late than never.. hehe.. Whether you are celebrating The Chinese New Year, Valentine's day or just spending lazy Sunday, I hope you enjoyed it! We enjoyed ours, just spending time together and eating nice home cooked food. I woke up early to prepare breakfast to serve hubby while he is still in bed. I don't like to serve food in bed but once in a while I guess its ok.. For lunch, simple sandwich.. Then around 4.30pm, I started to prepare for dinner.. 

Puff Dutch Nilla Pancake by Kraft


Ingredients
3 eggs
3/4 cup  milk
20 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
8   strawberries, sliced
1 medium banana, sliced (I didnt use)
1 tsp.  powdered sugar 

PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in crushed wafers. 

WRAP handle of large ovenproof skillet with several layers of foil (I used my cast iron so no need to use foil). Heat on high heat 2 min. Spray with cooking spray. Add egg mixture; place in oven. 

BAKE 14 to 16 min. or until egg mixture is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven; top with the fruit. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Store any leftover pancake in refrigerator. 

 

The prepared tray to be serve to hubby in bed. Oooo-lala.. *wink~wink* 
 


Our Dinner, I cooked rib-eye steak with balsamic and cranberry juice glaze. I think it was not too impressive. Next time, I should cook it a little longer so the meat would have absorbed the balsamic and cranberry juice. :( But the salad, it was AMAZING!!! I made Spinach and Strawberry Salad. I love this salad, its my favorite. At first hubby thought it would not be any good but after he take the first bite, he liked it.. Some onion rings and spring roll as a side dish. For dessert..... Chocolate coated Strawberries!!! Yummy!!!!!!


That is our Valentine's Day menu.. Hope you enjoy yours... ♥♥♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...