Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stir-fry Black Pepper Chicken

It was my good friend introduced the store-bought black pepper sauce to me. I love black pepper sauce dishes and seriously I didn't even know there is a ready-to-use black pepper sauce exist. (where have I been.. hahaha..) A super easy and fast dish that you can enjoy. No fuss and no mess. Cook it with your choice of meat, fish, seafood or just vegetables.
~ if only there's crabs available here, i want some black pepper crabs..... ~


Stir-fry black pepper chicken. 
Ingredients:
100g sliced chicken tenders (You can use other meat or seafood)
1 small onion, sliced
2 clove garlic, sliced
favorite vegetables (I used carrots, radish and Chinese kale)
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp black pepper sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil

Heat oil in a pan or wok over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add meat and stir-fry until cook. Add your favorite vegetables. Add water and let it simmer. Add black pepper sauce and stir fry to combine well for another 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat and dish up. Serve immediately.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...