Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fast and simple.. delicious chicken and potatoes....

Hubby agreed to drive his friend to the airport, to pick his mom who was coming to USA for the first time. Poor her, her luggage will be delivered to her. She did not know that she had to re-check in her luggage again when she arrived at the transit airport. Anyway I prepared dinner earlier than the usual time. I've been wanting to make the recipe my mom gave me... chicken and potatoes. Easy and simple....

I used chicken tenders and marinated them using the seasoning mix for chicken that I bought. The seasoning mix was ok but a little bit salty after being pan-fried. Put aside.
Then I cut the potatoes into 8 pieces and deep fried in hot oil.. Put aside.
I took out my chilli mixture from the refrigerator that I blended the other day. Its good to have it ahead of time for cooking. I blended some chilli, onion, garlic and ginger altogether.
Heat the cast iron with some oil. Add the blended mixture and cook for about 2mins. Once you can smell the fragrance, add the potatoes. Then add some sugar and a pinch of salt. Lastly add the cooked chicken tenders. Cut some spring onions to give some green color to it.. hehe..


It was so good and delicious... Great with a side of rice. Fast and easy to cook. Thanks mom :)

1 comment:

♥Rosie♥ said...

Looks a good and delicious meal too mmmmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...