Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Busy... busy...

I didn't get much sleep these few weeks because of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. So many things to do and my job has been taking most of my time. I also had to make the cookies that my mom's customers had ordered. At the same time, had to clean the house to look pretty and clean.. (hehe) since we'll be expecting a lot of people to visit this year for Hari Raya Aidilfitri... I didn't take time off from work because I just started this new job. Even it is Hari Raya Aidilfitri yesterday, I had to work in the morning.. Gosh!!! I am just soooo tired!!!!

Anyway, for the monthly challenges for Daring Bakers and Sweet and Simple Bakes, I am a little slow this time round, but I will post them up very soon. :(

I also would like to take this opportunity to wish to all Muslims and my Muslims friends in Singapore and around the world,

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA ALDILFITRI.
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN".


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...