Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Congratulations! I won!!


I received an email from dessert magazine online yesterday... In the email, it said "CONGRATULATIONS! You are one of the winners for the BAKE ME A WISH cake." I was caught by surprise. I didnt thought I could have won the contest. yay!!!

Sad but true, I am unable to eat the delicious and scrumptious cake because I am not in US now... Since my better half is in US, he will be receiving it on my behalf. I wonder what is his feedback... hmmm...

The dessert magazines online (http://www.dessertsmag.com/) is awesome. I love their fantastic dessert recipes and they have sweet deals that you can win something.. Check out their Latest Issue - Desserts Magazine Issue #5 and their past issues here.

Click here to see the winners for the Desserts Magazine Issue #5.

Enjoy! :)

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Huge congratulations on your prize!! Well done and enjoy sweetie :D

Rosie x

lilmizlynn said...

Thanks Rosie.. :)

Chandani said...

Hey, first visit to your blog..the cookies and cakes look wonderful..will be visiting more often for yummy recipes:)

lilmizlynn said...

Chandani, Thanks for visiting. Drop by anytime.
I visited your blog. Great recipes and I will certainly be checking it out more often too. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning! This is cool:) I have entered too but didn't win:)
Cheers!

terry said...

thanx 4 the cake bb.was soooo good.miss you and love you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...