Monday, October 25, 2010

Cheezy Tuna Melts I

Tuna melts are super easy and delish! A perfect recipe for a light lunch or dinner. It's good with some fruit, salad or potato chips.

I have not had tuna melts for a while so I decided to make these for dinner today. Since I do not have English muffins or other types of bread, I just used hot dog buns and regular white bread. Next time, I'll post more tuna melts. :)


Here is my recipe:
Ingredients:
1 (6 counce) can tuna, drained
2 tablespoon Miracle Whip
1 fresh key lime (Mexican Lime) juice
a pinch of garlic & salt seasoning
a pinch of  black pepper
2 hot dog buns and 3 slices of white bread, toasted
slices of tomatoes
black olives
slices of sweet onion
slices of american cheese

Preheat oven to broil. Mix tuna, Miracle Whip, lime juice, black pepper and garlic and salt seasoning in a small bowl. Spread tuna mixture onto the bread and place them on a baking sheet. Top with a slice of tomato, a slice of sweet onions, some slices of black olives and a slice of cheese. Broil until cheese is melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.

This is my burnt cheese tuna melt but still taste good! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...